Engineer - Handy Crimp Tool PAD-13
- Ultra-precise crimper forming excellent crimping finish !!
- Comes with an interchangeable die set for open-barrel
- Precise crimping and excellent curling of wire and insulation Fix an interchangeable die set.
- Squeeze handles to close up jaws. While gripping handles, fasten 4 pcs. of the cap screws securely.
- Interchangeable die set for open-barrel contacts.
- Easy replacement and perfect fitting to frame
- Ergonomically-designed handles with strap hole
- Equipped with wire stripper and cutter
- 2.5mm (Across flats) Hex key wrench included as standard accessory
- Material - Frame & Die set
- Special alloy steel Handles : Elastomer (TPR)
- ** Before use, please make sure that wire size meets the standard provided by each connector maker and that the configuration and size of terminal is adaptable to the crimping dies.
- ** Adjust both wings of open-barrel to be in parallel before crimping.
- ** Make sure that connector pin retains straight before insertion into a die cavity.
- ** Do not lay the contact pin inclined in a die cavity to avoid deforming in crimping work.
- ** Do not squeeze handles so hard while crimping insulation portion, which may cause disconnection of wires. barrels individually. Wire cutter with stripping hole with strap hole