Goot Px-501 Mini Soldering Station with Temperature Controlled Soldering Iron without Iron Stand
- Standard Tip - PX-60RT-B
- Non-Esd, No Iron Stand
- Accurate Temperature Calibration
- Variable Controlled Temperature - Can Be Adjusted From 250°-450°C
|Specific Uses For Product
||ESD Labs , Handling ESD Sensitive Devices , Antistatic Labs , ESD Cleanrooms , Mobile Repairing Service Centres
- Goot PX-501 is a very economical and reliable temperature controlled soldering station
- Despite its less cost, this soldering station offers high performance in its class.
- Please note that this is not esd safe temperature controlled soldering station.
- It offers fast heating and excellent thermal recovery.
- This station can quickly solder any composition of leaded solder alloy.
- Features & benefitsstandard tip - px-60rt-b
- accurate temperature calibration
- variable controlled temperature - can be adjusted from 250°-450°cquick start (pat.) -
- reaches set temperature fast with the quick start circuit.non-esd
- , no iron stand
- voltage : 220240v ac 50/60hzpower consumption -
- cord length - 1.5m
- temperature setting range : 250-450°
- cripple temperature : ±5ëšc (unloaded)
- insulation resistance : over 100mî© (500v dc)
- accessories : soldering iron tip (px-60rt-b)
- control unit
- output voltage : 220240v ac
- dimensions - 100(w) — 57(h) — 85(d)mm
- weight : 266g
- soldering unitvoltage consumption : 220240v ac /80w
- ground resistance - less than 2î©
- leak voltage :less than 2mvheater -
- ceramic heatercord length : 1.2mlength
- Soldering Stand NOT included