Goot Temperature-Condtroled Lead-Free Soldering Station RX-852AS
Station Unit, Soldering Iron (RX-85GAS / Tip is not included), Soldering Iron Stands (ST-22) Brass Wool & Sponges included, Inlet Power Cord
- Handpiece Grip Rubber
- Tip-temperature Recovery Features
How to Change Tips
- Slide the lever in the direction of the arrow. The tip will come out. Hold and pull the plastic housing of the tip.
- All tips have extra-thick iron plating, to resist erosion by lead-free solder.
- Slide-change tip. Easy to replace a hot tip without any other tools.
Light and Compact Handpiece
- Same size as the RX-80GAS.
Fastest in Its Class
- Reaches 350°C in only 14 seconds. (Only 6 seconds when using RX-80HRT tips.)
Excellent Heat Recovery (PAT.)
- Excellent heat recovery has been achieved by combining a 150W compact high-output heater with a high-sensitivity sensor.
|Voltage||110–120V, 220–240V AC 50/60Hz|
|Power Cord Length||1.5m inlet type|
|Temperature Setting Range||50–450°C|
|Ripple temperature||±5?C (unloaded)|
|Insulation Resistance||Over 100MΩ (500V DC)|
|Accessories||Soldering Iron Stand (ST-21)|
|Output Voltage||24V AC|
|Dimensions||116(W) × 105(H) × 194(D)mm|
|Voltage / Consumption||24V AC / 150W|
|Ground Resistance||Less than 2Ω|
|Leak Voltage||Less than 2mV|
|Length||174mm (with RX-85HRT-5D)|
|Weight||39g (with RX-85HRT-5D)|
Equivalent to IPC/EIA J-STD-001C
*The length does not include the cord bushing. The weight does not include the cord.