Goot - Temperature-Controlled Soldering Stations - RX-711AS.
- Temperature setting range: 200-480°C.
- Set in temperature support accurate within 0,5°C.
- Digital temperature indicator.
- Additional facility - soldering iron stand ST-77 (package included).
- Thin, smooth and heatproof soldering iron power cable.
- Leak voltage is greatly reduced by proper grounding.
- Comfortable ergonomic soldering iron handle with microcellular rubber bracket.
- The heater is completely separated from the input power by the insulated transformer.
- Antistatic model.
High Insulation. Reliable 24V Output.
The heater is completely separated from the input power by the insulated transformer. And the 24V heater is safe to use for sensitive components.
Easy to Use
Allows two-tiered setting with another RX-701AS/711AS.
Quick Heat Recovery
New heater with internal sensor achieves 60W.
|Voltage||110V,120V,130V,220V,230V,240V AC 50/60Hz|
|Power Cord Length||1.2m|
|Temperature Setting Range||200–450°C||200–480°C|
|Ripple temperature||±5?C (unloaded)|
|Insulation Resistance||Over 100MΩ (500V DC)|
|Accessories||Soldering Iron Stand (ST-27 ),Soldering Iron Tip (PX-60RT-B)|
|Output Voltage||24V AC|
|Dimensions||115(W) × 98(H) × 146(D)mm|
|Voltage / Consumption||24V AC / 60W|
|Ground Resistance||Less than 2Ω|
|Leak Voltage||Less than 2mV|
|Length||197mm (with PX-60RT-B)|
|Weight||44g (with PX-60RT-B)|