KNIPEX 95 36 250 Cable Cutter (ratchet action) insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested black lacquered 250 mm
95 36 250 Cable Cutter:
- For cutting copper and aluminium single conductors as well as multiple stranded cables.
- Not suitable for steel wire, wire ropes and fine-stranded (highly flexible) conductors. Precision-ground, hardened blades.
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation. One-hand operation using ratchet principle.
- Little handforce required due to very high transmission ratio.
- Two-stage ratchet drive for easy cutting.
- Simple handling as a result of low weight and compact design - can be used even in confined areas.
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched.
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, oil-hardened
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 240 mm²
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: Ø 32 mm
- MCM: 500
- VDE tested: yes
- Article No. : 95 36 250
- EAN : 4003773026884
- Pliers : black lacquered
- Handles : insulated with multi-component grips, VDE-tested
- Weight : 652 g
- Dimensions : 250 x 115 x 20 mm
- Standard : DIN EN 60900 IEC 60900
- REACH : compliant no
- RohS : compliant no
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiplestranded : 240 mm²
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiplestranded : Ø 32 mm
- MCM : 500
- VDE tested : yes